EFavorMart - Terrible customer service! No phone number listed!
I have purchased items from this website many times in the past for events including my wedding and birthday party. This time it was for my baby shower.
First of all I ordered personalized ribbon from them and the ink that was used on the writing was patchy and on some of the letters you could not make out the whole letter. Terrible product! They did send out a new set of ribbons with the SAME problem! I will try and post a picture.
I also ordered "fillable bottles" to fill with candy for favors. They were described as 7/8" in diameter. When I got them they had an opening of 3/16", smaller than a pencil eraser and would not fit mints, jelly beans, nuts, or basically any candy. When I contacted the customer service department via web chat, their ONLY form of communication as no phone number is listed or will be given out so customers are forced to communicate through web chat to resolve problems, I spoke with Sabrina who claimed to be the supervisor. She was extremely rude, told me I would be charged a 20% restocking fee and would have to pay for shipping back to them if I returned the product.
Mind you this is over a product I paid $16.10 for. They are that ridiculous, that they won't refund my money and cover the shipping back to them for their error in description!?
Legally speaking if a company does not provide what was described they must refund your money and cover the shipping back to them. These bottles did not have a 7/8" diameter as described, and were basically not fillable as described (using an industry standard: if an item is advertised as a fillable favor it is assumed the customer would want to fill the favor with mints, jelly beans, nuts etc. The only thing that would basically fit in this tiny hole is liquid, not what anyone would use to fill a favor, therefore the favor is NOT FILLABLE). Yet they refused to refund the full price!
Not only that but Sabrina was extremely rude to me over web chat stating I assumed things, and it was my fault and refusing to help me.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! They will not help you resolve any problems you may encounter with them! Who wants to chat over web chat to resolve issues anyway, why don't they have a phone number to call?? And this is a California based company, I would expect more from them!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fillable Favor Baby Bottles
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "THEY SENT ME THE WRONG SIZE SHIRTS, SHORTED MY ORDER, THEN AGREED TO A 10% REFUND FOR THE WRONG SIZE ONES. WHEN I TOOK THE SHIRTS OUT OF THE CRAPPY..."
- "About a week ago i ordered my girlfriend carhartt pants and a beanie off of shelpers. I plan on taking her to ride atv's in the snow the day after..."
- "On a routine service visit Firestone technician put water in my brake fluid reservoir. Within weeks my entire brake system was destroyed, the tubes, lines, master cylinder, whole shabang. They..."