EFavorMart - Review about 8 Tier Cake Stand from Eastpointe, Michigan

I ordered the 8 tier cake stand from Efavormart.I was billed by Yaya Creations, and the Tablecloths factory delivered the product.

This company has many different companys which should have told me something. Upon arrival every single plate for the cake stand was either warped or chipped. I immediately contacted the company and they shipped me all new plates. One week later they arrived.

And 6 of the plates are again warped and 1 additional plate is chipped. Again, I immediately contacted the company. They respond with "so sorry, we dont normally refund but in your case we will make an exception". I told them I appreciated them refunding the money I paid for the 8 tier cake stand.

And our conversation ended. I log into my Paypal account and am shocked to see that they refunded less that half the cost of the cake stand. I contact them again, they say they refunded a partial amount and that if I wanted to ship it back to them they would take a 20% restocking fee (because they intend to sell a damaged product to someone else) and refund the rest of my money and that shipping was my cost to bear. By the time I lose the 20% and shipping it would actually cost me more money than I am even due back.

They sent me a garbage, useless, uneven, unstable product twice.

And have no intention of making it right and doing the right thing by their customers.I would not recommend this garbage company to anyone ever!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

8 Tier Cake Stand
Review category
Ceremonies and Events
review #604628 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with EFavorMart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to EFavorMart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about EFavorMart.
Filing a new complaint about