3.0

I had a very bad experience from the onset. #1 I couldn’t find some of the items.

#2 At check out, I noticed the shipping and billing address showing the same even though in the system under my account the billing address was different. Every time I changed the billing address to what it should be, the system kept rotating not allowing it to process. after a while going in circles I got some help from a Chat attendant who processed the order for me. However the address was still wrong so I send a quick reply after receiving the confirmation email that the order was completed to change my billing to avoid any credit card problems.

What was strange though, was that I did a previous order on June 17 that went very well, address and all. Instead of changing the billing address, the shipping address was changed which messed up everything. In the meantime I did a pre-booking to save time and have the order flown in to St. Maarten a.s.a.p.

but the package never arrived to the shipping address. Instead it went to the billing address to be forwarded to me by ocean. So even though I paid extra to have the package reached me in 2 days, it now took 1 week. I had to end up buying replacement decorations which cost me $300 locally.

Beside that it is costing me $41.00 to collect the package from the postbox and if left there the charges would add up. It would cost me $117.55 which includes a 25% discount if I return the package by DHL and $136.95 if I returned it by UPS. UPS informed me that I would have to pay the shipping back to the US. Although a return label was provided, I cannot use it as it only covers ground shipping within the US.

If only it was delivered to the correct address I would not be having this problem now. So I don’t know what is going to happen to the package, but I am disputing the charge on my CrCard since it was not my mistake and I never got to use the items.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. This person is overall dissatisfied with EFavorMart. The most disappointing about efavormart decorations at EFavorMart was that my problem was not solved and billing should be change and not shiping Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about EFavorMart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Events category for more informed decision or compare EFavorMart to other companies on our site.

Comments

ME TOO!!! So happy to receive my sick mother in laws flowers that were supposed to go to her in anther state!

NOT!!!! This company is pure ***!!!!