Ripley, Ohio

I hated buying flowers I couldn't see but couldn't find what I needed in the stores so here was my experience with efavormart.

purchased turquoise casa blanca lilies for a wedding bouquet got two toned blue and white.they admitted it was their mistake and I could get a refund minus shipping charges which would then be just half of what I paid.

or just keep them for half refund.

well after shipping of 14 dollars I decided to keep them and maybe use them at a later date.but buyer beware their colors are not true to what they show on site.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with EFavorMart and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about EFavorMart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Ceremonies and Events category for more informed decision or compare EFavorMart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with EFavorMart?

Comments

EFavorMart - Terrible customer service! No phone number listed! EFavorMart "I have purchased items from this website many times in the past for events including my wedding and birthday party. This time it was for my baby shower. First of all..." Read more Bridesire - DON'T BUY, there scammers Bridesire "Bought a Promdress and ordered the dress in original size so that we could return the dress. The delivery was very fast! The dress was terible... 2 sizes too..." Read more Gigmasters - I am not paying you - to allow dangerous betrayers to ruin my business reputation. Gigmasters "Gigmasters: I am discontinuing all services with Gigmasters as of 09/04/2017 at the fiscal end of this service year. Do not charge my account again. I am not paying you..." Read more EFavorMart - Horrible Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EFavorMart "I placed a big order for plates on June 14th and another big order on the 17th. On June 29th I contacted them (had to be via chat) and "Christine"..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more