I hated buying flowers I couldn't see but couldn't find what I needed in the stores so here was my experience with efavormart.
purchased turquoise casa blanca lilies for a wedding bouquet got two toned blue and white.they admitted it was their mistake and I could get a refund minus shipping charges which would then be just half of what I paid.
or just keep them for half refund.
well after shipping of 14 dollars I decided to keep them and maybe use them at a later date.but buyer beware their colors are not true to what they show on site.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Efavormart Casa Blanca Lilies
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a funeral arrangement for my uncle. As you can clearly see by the photos, the advertised arrangement on the left is nothing like that which was delivered to..."
- "BTL Sports & Entertainment company, owned by Larry Williams, puts on fundraisers in the San Antonio & Texas areas but please be warned, Larry refuses to pay his contract workers..."
- "I posted before about recently ordering from Bella's Dress. I was charged about 80$ more than what they said at checkout. And I was charged $20 for customs fees. I..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "I got a chicken biscuit meal and it was a small rubbery chicken finger gardendale Arby's ripped me off!!!!!!..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."