I hated buying flowers I couldn't see but couldn't find what I needed in the stores so here was my experience with efavormart.
purchased turquoise casa blanca lilies for a wedding bouquet got two toned blue and white.they admitted it was their mistake and I could get a refund minus shipping charges which would then be just half of what I paid.
or just keep them for half refund.
well after shipping of 14 dollars I decided to keep them and maybe use them at a later date.but buyer beware their colors are not true to what they show on site.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Efavormart Casa Blanca Lilies
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I ordered cascading roses in a basket for a funeral. cost was 149.99. What they sent had 4 roses was tiny and worth $40 at most. They offered me $15..."
- "I have purchased items from this website many times in the past for events including my wedding and birthday party. This time it was for my baby shower. First of all..."
- "My experience is that Mr. Wiilie Benton, of Bailey Funeral Home, is a terrible business man. He stoled my money for my father's birth certificate and refused to send me..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."