3.3
Turnaround Time

I placed a big order for plates on June 14th and another big order on the 17th.On June 29th I contacted them (had to be via chat) and "Christine" told me that the 1st order was being shipped that day and the 2nd order was processing and would ship the next day.

We cater to large groups and I was relieved to hear it was on its way. Today, July 7th, the order still shows as "Unfulfilled" OMG. So I had to chat, again (terrible cust svc process) and once again, "Christine" said the exact same thing as last week: "processing and we will ship today." That's when I got mad. Then she tried to tell me it was MY FAULT that they "Called you again and again and again to verify why you weren't shipping to my billing address." Lies.

I am at my office every day and ALL calls are electronically logged. We now have to go to a local party supply place and hope to be able to buy enough product for our 4 venues this weekend.

Terrible, lying customer service.We are a very large company and we will not do business with them again.

Review about: Efavormart Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Unable to contact other than chat.

Comments