I ordered the 8 tier cake stand from Efavormart.I was billed by Yaya Creations, and the Tablecloths factory delivered the product.

This company has many different companys which should have told me something. Upon arrival every single plate for the cake stand was either warped or chipped. I immediately contacted the company and they shipped me all new plates. One week later they arrived.

And 6 of the plates are again warped and 1 additional plate is chipped. Again, I immediately contacted the company. They respond with "so sorry, we dont normally refund but in your case we will make an exception". I told them I appreciated them refunding the money I paid for the 8 tier cake stand.

And our conversation ended. I log into my Paypal account and am shocked to see that they refunded less that half the cost of the cake stand. I contact them again, they say they refunded a partial amount and that if I wanted to ship it back to them they would take a 20% restocking fee (because they intend to sell a damaged product to someone else) and refund the rest of my money and that shipping was my cost to bear. By the time I lose the 20% and shipping it would actually cost me more money than I am even due back.

They sent me a garbage, useless, uneven, unstable product twice.

And have no intention of making it right and doing the right thing by their customers.I would not recommend this garbage company to anyone ever!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). roxythomas is overall dissatisfied with EFavorMart and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about EFavorMart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Ceremonies and Events category for more informed decision or compare EFavorMart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with EFavorMart?

Comments