I had ahorribel experience with efavormart.com. I thought when I went to buy the items that I needed for my wedding, it would be fun. I was wrong.

I had ordered candles and rose petals from this company. They first send me candles just thrown into the big box that they obviously were not meant to be in. They were all melted together and had big gashes out where they had been banging inside. Second, there was no ribbon that had our name and date to go around the candles.

I then CHAT because they do not have a number you can call. That seems very wierd to me. They tried to make me count out the candles damaged instead of replacing them all. I had to become stern and say they will replace all. So they finally said yes. They also promised to send the ribbon.

They resent the candles in nice boxes and they were ok...but NO ribbon! I CHATTED again and they sent the ribbon. When it showed up it had the wrong date on it!! So they resent that.

My fiance and I sat down and began putting it all together to find out that the rose that attaches to the candles to hold the tull was not the right amount! So we had to CHAT again and they tried to say they would not send more. We however made it very clear they would.

Also, the rose petals that they sent me were not a true ivory color. They also had blue ink on many and some were not cut correctly. This is the worst service and company I have ever dealt with. Be advised...DO NOT use them if you want to stay clear of a huge headache!

Had an Experience with EFavorMart?

Comments