Turnaround Time

After searching online for a company with good reviews in regards to silk flowers, I landed upon this vendor. I was excited by the reviews of other customer describing their product as looking as real as actual flowers. So with these reviews in mind, I happily ordered my silk flowers. Well, my order arrived today and I am beyond disappointed. These are the cheapest looking silk flowers I have ever seen in my life. I went to write a review on these horrendous flowers, and OF COURSE they review ALL posts on products and reserve the right to disallow any negative reviews. I was tricked into believing these flowers were a quality product because they do not let actual customers post honest reviews.

PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. I hope this reaches more brides to be before they too have to pay return shipping and a 20% restocking fee. Go to your local craft store for silk flowers, I guarantee they are nicer then poor quality this website offers..

Good luck ladies.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of efavormart velvet bloom roses and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. EFavorMart needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned efavormart velvet bloom roses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at EFavorMart.

Comments