Save your money and go with another company.I placed an order May 03, 2016 and was told I would receive the order within 5-10 days.

As of June 8, I have not received the merchandise. I tried to chat on line with a rep and that did not work. Tried calling and nothing. Submitted an email and nothing.

The wedding is this Saturday. I suggest you go with another company. Now I'm going to have to spend additional money to purchase the items I need for the wedding. I really upset.

I am going to contact my bank to see if I can file a complaint to get my money back.

This person wrote the review because of "i never received the merchandise" at EFavorMart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $22 and wants EFavorMart to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by EFavorMart and efavormart shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

There is a big Chat icon on the website, how did you missed that!!